Seeking Fellow Adventurers
welcome to the journeys classifieds!
If you want an adventure but don't want to travel alone, this is the spot for you. The trips listed below have one or more people who are also looking for travel companions. These aren't our only group trips, though; there are plenty more where these came from.
- August 27, Once-Only trip to Central Asia: A couple of seasoned travelers in their 60's are seeking more explorers to join a journey through Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
- August 29, Tibetan Treasures: A mixed gender group of upbeat explorers spanning ages in their forties through seventies is collecting for festive cultural exploration of the high Himalayas.
- September 11, Morocco Desert and Mountains: Experience Morocco's culture on an affordable 10-day journey in the company of a fellow globetrotter in her 60's.
- October 6, Fall Festivals of Bhutan: A 40-year-old male traveler on a two-month journey through the Himalayas would love your company for the Bhutan portion of his adventure.
- December 31, Ethiopia Genna & Timkat Festivals: Three women in their 60's – including one seeking a roommate – are ready for others to sign on for a shared cultural experience (max. group size 7).
- February 9, Adventure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit Saudi Arabia, only possible with a group. Two women in their 60’s are committed, but space for 10 more.
- September 13, Indonesia Apes, Arts and Dragons: An adventurous couple who has taken several Journeys trips is ready to enjoy this award-winning multi-island journey.