Seeking Fellow Adventurers
welcome to the journeys classifieds!
If you want an adventure but don't want to travel alone, this is the spot for you. The trips listed below have one or more people who are also looking for travel companions. These aren't our only group trips, though; there are plenty more where these came from.
- March 31, Mexico: Yucatan Family Adventure: Bring your grandchild on the perfect spring break trip! You'll be joining a grandma and her 12-year-old grandson on a cultural and active exploration of rarely-visited parts of Mexico.
- April 2, Ancient Arts & Temple Gardens of Japan: Join a small and growing mixed group in their 60's and 70's, plus ever-popular trip leader Gail Scherer and her husband Walter, on this arts & crafts inspired journey through Japan.
- June 16, Belize: Jungle Discovery Week for Families: Parents and their 10-year-old son hope that others will join them for a week in the jungles of Belize.
- June 20, Wild Indonesia for Families with Teens: Join grandparents and their 13-year old grandson on this active Bali, Borneo and Komodo Dragon adventure.
- July 21, Tanzania Full Moon Kili Summit, Safari & Zanzibar: This women-only departure currently has two single females in their 40's who are hoping you'll join them on this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- July 27, Brazil: Jaguar Jungles and Beyond: Join two well-traveled ladies in their 60's and 70's on an itinerary that has gotten rave reviews from past travelers.
- July 27, Indonesia: Apes, Arts, and Dragons: Join two single women in their 60's and 70's on one of Journeys' best-selling trips ever to Borneo, Java, Flores, Komodo, and beyond
- August 27, Silk Road Through the Stans: A couple in their late 60's would love your company exploring the frontiers of Central Asia on this three-week, four-country adventure.
- December 20, Christmas in Oaxaca: Get out of town over the holidays! Three travelers from Minnesota would love your company clebrating a colorful Christmas in Mexico.