Seeking Fellow Adventurers
welcome to the journeys classifieds!
If you want an adventure but don't want to travel alone, this is the spot for you. The trips listed below have one or more people who are also looking for travel companions. These aren't our only group trips, though; there are plenty more where these came from.
- October 8, Best of Iceland's Fire and Ice: Two male/female couples in their 60's are hoping for a bigger group to join them on the recently reworked and improved exploration of Iceland. And, one single female is looking for a roommate for the trip!
- October 27, Mexico: Day of the Dead in Michoacán: A male/female couple in their early 70's is eager to witness this extraordinary tradition with you.
- November 6, Myanmar Ruins & Rivers: A male/female couple in their 60's is looking for traveling companions on this exploration of Myanmar, which includes visits to sacred Buddhist sites and an Irrawaddy River boat ride.
- December 15, Cultural and Animal Encounters in Uganda & Rwanda: Two single women (in their 50's and 70's) and a male/female couple (in their 70's) are excited to explore Uganda and Rwanda on this NEW adventure. Won't you join them?
- December 31, Ethiopia Genna & Timkat Festivals: Join a well-traveled couple in their 60's on this cultural event in Ethiopia.
- January 14, Thai-Lao Treasures: Join a single female in her 50's for this NEW adventure, an experience of all things sacred in Thailand and Laos.
- February or March (flexible dates), Highlights of Southeast Asia: A single female in her late 60's would like to take this trip with a group, and is looking for people to join her. Let us know if you are interested in helping her form a group!
- March 19, Bhutan Black Mountain Trek: A male/female couple (World History teacher Coco Rae and her husband) in their 40's is looking for others to join them on this fabulous trek.
- March 31, Mexico: Yucatan Family Adventure: Bring your grandchild on the perfect spring break trip! You'll be joining a grandma and her 12-year-old grandson on a cultural and active exploration of rarely-visited parts of Mexico.
- April 2, Ancient Arts & Temple Gardens of Japan: Join a single female on this arts & crafts inspired journey through Japan.
- June 20, Wild Indonesia for Families with Teens: Join grandparents and their 13-year old grandson on this active Bali, Borneo and Komodo Dragon adventure.
- July 21, Tanzania Full Moon Kili Summit, Safari & Zanzibar: This women-only departure currently has two single females in their 40's who are hoping you'll join them on this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- September 27 - October 14, Exploratory African Adventure: A single well-traveled woman in her 60's is going on her dream adventure, a custom trip that begins with volcanoes, tribes, and camping in Ethiopia and ends with gorilla trekking in Uganda and Rwanda, with plenty of adventure in between. She is looking for another hardy traveler or two to join her on this African exploration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for itinerary details.