Seeking Fellow Adventurers
welcome to the journeys classifieds!
If you want an adventure but don't want to travel alone, this is the spot for you. The trips listed below have one or more people who are also looking for travel companions. These aren't our only group trips, though; there are plenty more where these came from.
- May 12, Journey to the Heart of Central Asia: Three women in their 60's—one of whom is looking for a roommate—have signed up for this exploration of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
- June 25, Karibu, Tanzania! Family Safari: A family of four, including a mom, dad and two boys (ages 8 and 10) is looking for another family to join them on the ultimate family safari!
- August 17, Family-Friendly Japan: Grandparents are taking their 14-year-old grandson on this family-focused tour of Japan and hope that another family or two will join them.
- September 6, Papua New Guinea's Classic Goroka Show Tour: Two single women in their 60's are looking for traveling companions!
- September 24, Madagascar: Lemurs! Lemurs!: This trip is sure to be a blast! Meet lemurs, lemurs and more lemurs when you join a well-traveled male/female couple in their 60's, three women in their 70's and 80's, plus Marketing Director / Adventure Specialist Sally Grimes.
- October 2, Silk Road through the Stans: World history teacher Coco Rae is leading this trip, which has two female friends in their 70's signed up. They're hoping others will join them!
- October 27, Mexico: Day of the Dead in Michoacán: A male/female couple in their early 70's is eager to witness this extraordinary tradition with you.
- December 15, Cultural and Animal Encounters in Uganda & Rwanda: Two single women (late 40's / early 50's), including Adventure Specialist Kerina Rowley, are excited to explore Uganda and Rwanda on this NEW adventure. Won't you join them?
- March 19, Bhutan Black Mountain Trek: A male/female couple in their 40's is looking for others to join them on this fabulous trek.
- July 21, Tanzania Full Moon Kili Summit, Safari & Zanzibar: This women-only departure currently has two single females in their 40's who are hoping you'll join them on this once-in-a-lifetime experience.