Seeking Fellow Adventurers
welcome to the journeys classifieds!
If you want an adventure but don't want to travel alone, this is the spot for you. The trips listed below have one or more people who are also looking for travel companions. These aren't our only group trips, though; there are plenty more where these came from.
- July 21, Tanzania Full Moon Kili Summit, Safari & Zanzibar: This women-only departure currently has two single females in their 40's who are hoping you'll join them on this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- August 7, Tibetan Treasures: Join a solo female in her 40's for the greatest festival of the Tibetan Buddhist calendar and a chance to explore the most dramatic high Himalayas.
- August 27, Silk Road Through the Stans: A couple in their late 60's and a single female in her 70's would love your company exploring the frontiers of Central Asia on this three-week, four-country adventure.
- September 18, Fall Festivals of Bhutan: Celebrate The Great Tsechu along with a single female traveler in her late 30's.
- December 30, Southern & Northern Ethiopia & Timkat Festival: Join 3 experienced travelers in their 70's on a custom tour with two-night stays at most stops. Any long walks and stairs will be taken at a relaxed pace.
- December 31, Ethiopia Genna & Timkat Festivals: Three spots remain to experience Ethiopia's distinctive holiday celebrations in the company of two couples in their 60's.
- January 21, Morocco Desert and Mountains: A friendly Canadian museum curator in his 60s will be soaking up the rich colors and culture of Morocco while it's snowing back home. He'd love your company – and may have some expertise to add to your experience!