Seeking Fellow Adventurers
welcome to the journeys classifieds!
If you want an adventure but don't want to travel alone, this is the spot for you. The trips listed below have one or more people who are also looking for travel companions. These aren't our only group trips, though; there are plenty more where these came from.
- November 6, Myanmar Ruins & Rivers: A male/female couple in their 60's is looking for traveling companions on this exploration of Myanmar, which includes visits to sacred Buddhist sites and an Irrawaddy River boat ride.
- December 15, Cultural and Animal Encounters in Uganda & Rwanda: Two single women (in their 50's and 70's) and a male/female couple (in their 70's) are excited to explore Uganda and Rwanda on this NEW adventure. Won't you join them?
- December 31, Ethiopia Genna & Timkat Festivals: Join two well-traveled couples in their 60's on this cultural event in Ethiopia.
- January 14, Thai-Lao Treasures: Join three women in their 40's and 50's on this NEW adventure, an experience of all things sacred in Thailand and Laos.
- January 29, Myanmar: Treasures of the Golden Land: Join a single female in her 50's for an exploration of the tribal villages and monuments of Myanmar.
- February or March (flexible dates), Highlights of Southeast Asia: A single female in her late 60's would like to take this trip with a group, and is looking for people to join her. Let us know if you are interested in helping her form a group!
- March 19, Bhutan Black Mountain Trek: A male/female couple (World History teacher Coco Rae and her husband) in their 40's is looking for others to join them on this fabulous trek.
- March 31, Mexico: Yucatan Family Adventure: Bring your grandchild on the perfect spring break trip! You'll be joining a grandma and her 12-year-old grandson on a cultural and active exploration of rarely-visited parts of Mexico.
- April 2, Ancient Arts & Temple Gardens of Japan: Join two single females, plus trip leader Gail Scherer and her husband Walter, on this arts & crafts inspired journey through Japan.
- June 16, Belize: Jungle Discovery Week for Families: Parents and their 10-year-old son hope that others will join them for a week in the jungles of Belize.
- June 20, Wild Indonesia for Families with Teens: Join grandparents and their 13-year old grandson on this active Bali, Borneo and Komodo Dragon adventure.
- July 21, Tanzania Full Moon Kili Summit, Safari & Zanzibar: This women-only departure currently has two single females in their 40's who are hoping you'll join them on this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- July 27, Brazil: Jaguar Jungles and Beyond: Join two well-traveled ladies in their 60's and 70's on this adventure in the jungles of Brazil.
- August 27, Silk Road Through the Stans: A couple in their late 60's would love your company exploring the frontiers of Central Asia on this three-week, five-country adventure.