Seeking Fellow Adventurers
welcome to the journeys classifieds!
If you want an adventure but don't want to travel alone, this is the spot for you. The trips listed below have one or more people who are also looking for travel companions. These aren't our only group trips, though; there are plenty more where these came from.
- June 16, Belize: Jungle Discovery Week for Families: Parents and their 10-year-old son hope that others will join them for a week in the jungles of Belize.
- June 20, Wild Indonesia for Families with Teens: Join grandparents and their 13-year old grandson on this active Bali, Borneo and Komodo Dragon adventure.
- July 21, Tanzania Full Moon Kili Summit, Safari & Zanzibar: This women-only departure currently has two single females in their 40's who are hoping you'll join them on this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- July 27, Brazil: Jaguar Jungles and Beyond: Join two well-traveled ladies in their 60's and 70's on an itinerary that has gotten rave reviews from past travelers.
- August 27, Silk Road Through the Stans: A couple in their late 60's would love your company exploring the frontiers of Central Asia on this three-week, four-country adventure.
- September 18, Fall Festivals of Bhutan: Celebrate The Great Tsechu along with a single female traveler in her late 30's.
- January 21, Morocco Desert and Mountains: A friendly Canadian museum curator in his 60s will be soaking up the rich colors and culture of Morocco while it's snowing back home. He'd love your company – and may have some expertise to add to your experience!